Creating an Exhibition Marketing Budget
Exhibition marketing budget will help you to get estimated cost of exhibiting and you will get basis to measure and establish your return on investment for that specific exhibition.
You just need to ensure that not to miss anything while listing and also note that, budget can vary as per the show requirement and from show to show. If you are going to set the exhibition marketing budget first time then use the following guidelines:
- Cost of Exhibition Stand: Cost of exhibition stand rental or cost. Note: While making budget for the subsequent shows includes expansion or/and refurbishing costs.
- Graphics: Large format, vinyl, light boxes, graphics and digital fabric signage etc.
- Exhibition: Cost of exhibition stand space, installation and dismantling, shipping from and to the show, flooring, electrics, audio visual, furniture, stand cleaning, photography, audio visual and other specialist requirements like telephone or internet, water/waste etc.
- Stand Staff: Travel, uniforms, expenses, accommodation etc.
- Marketing: Media relations and press releases, Email marketing / direct marketing for at-show, pre-show and post-show, sponsorship, advertising, literature, promotional giveaways or customer hospitality
- You also need to add 5-10% contingency in the total exhibition budget.
Consult the Exhibition Industry Expert, Dubai to plan your next Exhibition participation and make it huge success! www.strokesexhibits.com
Email : email@example.com