Writing an Exhibition Plan
Planning is a necessary part of success. Careful and meticulous planning of your exhibition is no exception. It’s easy to underestimate how long it takes to properly plan for an exhibition and therefore you should be starting 4 – 6 months ahead of the show. For some companies with larger exhibition stands and a more complicated exhibiting schedule, planning may need to start up to 12 months in advance.
It’s quite simple – planning for your exhibition makes life so much easier! And it can help you avoid additional expenses and last minute panics.
- Appoint an exhibition co-coordinator with overall responsibility
- Write an exhibition plan with key activities, dates and responsibilities
- Get everyone involved that needs to be – circulate a copy of the exhibition plan with responsibilities and then keep chasing them
- Stick to your deadlines
A written exhibition plan should provide:
- Time scales
- Space requirements
- Stand and graphic design parameters
- On-site services
- Transportation and logistics
- Staffing levels and training
- Pre- and post-show promotions
- Show evaluation criteria
- On-stand data capture
- Follow-up procedure for leads
Each part of the exhibition plan works together to create synergy and success.
Consult the Exhibition Industry Expert, Dubai to plan your next Exhibition participation and make it huge success! www.strokesexhibits.com