Aircraft Interiors Middle East (AIME) Exhibition Dubai
The Aircraft Interiors Middle East (AIME) becomes one of the prime shows in this segment particularly so because it is co located with another aviation related show, Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Middle East a.k.a MRO ME as it is popularly known. While AIME focuses on cabin interiors and services associated with it, MRO ME touches every aspect of Maintenance, Overhaul and Repair.
Envisaged to bring together the buyers and sellers from the world over in cabin interiors, cabin entertainment, catering et al, AIME draws over 3000 attendees from 70 countries. AIME is patronized by H.H. Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, President of Dubai Civil Aviation Authority, Chairman of Dubai Airports and Chairman and Chief Executive of the Emirates Group. The two day exhibition will address the different needs of the industry and showcase innovations in the industry.
The aviation market in Middle East is growing at a faster pace than global standard. Last year’s Dubai Air Show saw whopping orders by the Middle East carriers. Also the luxury segment in the wider MENASA region is growing.
The co-located show Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Conference and Exhibition (MRO ME) complements AIME as it concentrates on the related aspects and acts as a common meeting place for suppliers, service providers and consumers i.e., the airlines.
It’s organized at Sheikh Saeed Hall 2, Sheikh Saeed Hall 3 of Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) and organized by Fairs & Exhibitions (F&E Middle East).
AIME is the sole event in the middle east dedicated to aircraft interiors offering a window of opportunity to the high growth markets of the region and beyond for promoters, suppliers, service providers and buyers in the aviation business.
Aircraft Interiors market trends at a glance:
- Over 500 aircraft order between Emirates, Qatar Airways and Etihad, more than 80% of which are wide bodied aircrafts.
- The immediate future upto 2016 is projected to experience the strongest growth in air passengers as studies by IATA reveal. The region has been experience almost thrice growth compared to world standards. In 2012, the global average stood at 5.3% while in Middle East it was an awesome 15.4%.
- The Middle East carriers are tech savvy. In flight connectivity and Wi-fi access are given much importance. OnAir is already providing Qatar, Saudia and Libyan the same.
- By 2020, Middle Eastern, Chinese and Indian markets will jointly command 27.3% of global demand for cabin interiors. Frost & Sullivan’s Market insight report finds that the trend will soon replace the western European and American markets in this segment.
- ‘Opportunities in Aerospace Interior Market 2011-2016: Market Size, Market Share, Trend and Forecast Analysis’, finds that the market to grow from US$8.4bn to US$12 billion by 2016 with a CAGR rise of 8% over the next five years.
Strokes Exhibits is a live Exhibition Design & Fabrication Company that delivers stunning Exhibition Stands for Aircraft Interiors Middle East (AIME) Dubai Exhibition from the intimate to the spectacular. Our passion, creativity and attention to detail ensure that our Exhibition stands engage, touch and inspire the event audience. Through meticulous planning and flawless delivery standards we deliver seamless Exhibition Stands that enable clients to create ‘wow’ live communications.