Careers UAE Exhibition – Dubai Exhibitions?
Careers UAE is a platform for talented UAE nationals in all fields to come face-to-face with recruiters and hiring managers from all over the world. The exhibition also features free seminars and workshops by leading UAE entrepreneurs, which will help visitors to develop their skills.
Why Exhibit at Careers UAE?
The event is held under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, whose vision of Emiratisation forms an important part of the UAE’s federal government strategy.
Careers UAE, is the leading national platform for job seekers as well as employers looking for skilled, bright Emirati talent.
It attracts an educated and ambitious audience, and hence is a vital channel for both public and private sectors to reach their employment objectives by matching the skills of Emirati job seekers with the needs of each business.
• Meet thousands of Emiratis, including fresh graduates and professionals
• Build your brand awareness amongst competitors and job seekers
• Save by reducing your reliance on expensive recruitment agencies
• Build your database of CVs that can be used throughout the year
• Benefit from UAE wide marketing campaign
Why visit Careers UAE?
From advanced study to job opportunities and starting your own business, visiting Careers UAE is a proactive way of finding out the latest information.
Exhibitors including employers, universities, colleges and other agencies will give you all the information you require including, answering your questions and truthfully telling you about today’s job market scenario.
The event is visited by people across a wide spectrum of society. Apart from job seekers and employers, the event is frequented by training consultants, recruitment experts, educational institutions, high ranking government officials, investors and more. The lateral and vertical exchange of ideas at the event through seminars and forums explore the prospects of employment, related industries and honing of skills.
Exhibitors – including employers, universities, colleges and other agencies – will share with you useful information to tap into the job market, answer your queries and build your confidence through constructive guidance.
• Get a chance to have your questions answered directly by the experts
• Get all the information in one place at one time
• Get a chance to compare what’s on offer
• Learn how to plan for your future
• Explore the opportunities for further education and training
• Get to know the latest employment trends