How you can Select Staff of Exhibition Stand
Your staff on your Exhibition stand is your company or brand ambassadors. It is a staff on your exhibition stand that will break or make it for you and the way, they will conduct themselves is going to have a long lasting impression on the visitors minds.
The communication process with visitors starts from 20 feet away from the stand. You can suppose that at the time the visitor will be on your stand will already have a pretty much good of the greeting they are going to get. So, simply don’t mess up with it.
You also need to make it sure, that staff on your stand should be trained, they should know why they are on your stand, they have to know the objectives of your show, know what are you expecting from them and know what they talk about!
The knowledge, body language, attitude and appearance of your staff on stand is very crucial to build future business relationships with clients, prospects and attendees.
You also need to consider it carefully, who you are going to select as a team of your exhibition stand. The best sales people don’t only make best staff for exhibition stand but they also have to be able to present, engage, qualify and close in a short time and move then proceed for the next visitor – sales folks are normally used to of talking with their prospects for even hours.
So, you need to think about:
- How is their personality
- What attitude they have towards exhibitions
- What previous performance and experience they have on exhibition stands.
- What industry and product knowledge they have.
- What will be exhibition stand strategy
- Are they able to present, engage, close and qualify deals
- What is the individual team weaknesses and strengths
- They should not interrupt when other person is communicating
- They need to look at the person who is talking
- They have to change their face expressions so audience know stand team understands them
- Is your staff better in qualifying and engaging while others are team members are better in closing and presenting? This is major factor to effect, how your team is going to work on stand.
- You also need to ensure that your staff has to listen more than talking. It is obvious from the research that above 75% visitors in the exhibitions attend as per their pre-planned program. Like they are looking for new ideas or finding new suppliers and to establish new business relationships. Your exhibition stand also has to know the way of interacting with the stand visitors.
Strokes Exhibits is a live Exhibition Design & Fabrication Company that delivers stunning Exhibition Stands from the intimate to the spectacular. Our passion, creativity and attention to detail ensure that our Exhibition stands engage, touch and inspire the event audience. Through meticulous planning and flawless delivery standards we deliver seamless Exhibition Stands that enable clients to create ‘wow’ live communications.