Middle East Electricity (MEE) – Dubai Power & Energy Exhibition
Energy – one of the most valuable resources for the modern world. Across the globe, studies and inventions are on to ensure uninterrupted supply of power which may be sourced from renewable sources like the Sun and wind, nuclear sources, hydel sources or fossil fuels. Whichever way it be, if your sphere of activity is related power and energy, Middle East Electricity is the place to be. One of the largest shows on earth related to electricity and power, it explores new techniques and technologies to harness earth’s resources to guarantee uninterrupted power. Today, the onus is on sustainable power.
Middle East region has seen unprecedented infrastructure growth in recent years. The wider area of South Asia and Africa is also growing at a rapid pace. This growth spurs the need for power. The multibillion dollar industry covers power generation, power storage & transmission, power distribution ideas and innovation to bring down the costs and increase efficiency.
1,000 + companies including global and regional players congregate and exhibit at MEE. The trade show is the largest in the Middle East and registers around 18000 visitors annually from 120 odd countries. Hardly any other event in power sector has such a huge canvas. The exhibition is attended by corporate, government officials, Power companies and a host allied industries’ representatives. The visitor profile shows that the majority of visitors occupy the top rungs in decision making in their sphere activity.
MEE trade fair has been a success ever since its launch with as 98% visitors and exhibitors returning each year. The positive feedback also results in more new companies joining every year. Technical seminars at Middle East Electricity are very popular as these give an insight into new developments, improvisations, innovations and projects in the industry. Interactive session with subject experts are also a major draw and this knowledge transfer is highly valued. And the icing on the cake is that these seminars are absolutely free.
The Middle East Electricity Awards is another eagerly awaited feature at MEE. The awards felicitate individual, team and company contribution to the energy sector. Keenly contested, these awards are seen as a benchmark for quality and innovation.
Middle East Electricity (MEE) is organized at Hall 1, Hall 2, Hall 3, Hall 4, Hall 5, Hall 6, Hall 7, Hall 8, Sheikh Saeed Hall 1, Sheikh Saeed Hall 2 and Sheikh Saeed Hall 3 of Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC). And it’s organized by IIR Middle East – Exhibitions.
MEE is one of the world largest platforms for the professionals of energy industry, its main highlights are:
- Over 100 participating countries represented by high ranking professionals.
- One place to see together the global giants and power.
- Exhibitors from almost 60 countries
- Get to meet the official government teams at their national pavilions
- Gigantic exhibition space exceeding 50,000 sqm
- High percentage of returning visitors with 99% positive feedback
The Show MEE is designed to cater to different levels of power and decision making like:
- Electrical Engineers
- General Managers
- Heads of Buying & Specifying
- Heads of Operations
- Managing Directors
- Mechanical Engineers
- Project Managers
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Risk Managers
- Sales Managers
- Utilities Managers
- Area Managers
- Finance Managers
- Heads of Engineering
- Heads of Maintenance
- Instrumentation Engineers
- Marketing Managers
- MEP Managers
- Purchasing Managers
- Regional Managers
The exhibition MEE has scored well on multiple parameters. The exhibition has helped over 53% visitors to choose a new supplier. Over 40% has generated business leads to the point of quotes a similar number had specific interested visitors. While 16 % have requested a sales visit, 29% have shown genuine interest in demos and literature. As much as (5 were able to confirm an order. Allied services sector too have registered positive feedback.
Why Exhibit at Middle East Electricity:
- Bang on target: MEE is designed to give you a focused audience which means that the effort of exhibiting at MEE brings rich returns, is effective and registers betters sales in the longer run.
- Easier for the buyer: At Middle East Electricity, organization is at its best and thus makes it easier for the buyers to visit stands that most cater to their need. This helps to save time and allows better business talk.
- Live Demos: A picture is worth a thousand words. A live demo of a product increases the impact and recall manifold. MEE allows the buyers to the get feel of many products through live demos.
- Helps build relationships. The Face to face contact at the exhibition builds a bond of trust between the buyer and seller. This one to one business relationship proves beneficial in future. The neutral sales environment makes everyone involved at ease.
- Wider audience: With over 1,000 companies including global and regional players, the trade show is the largest in the Middle East and registers around 18000 visitors annually from 120 odd countries.
- Value Addition: Middle East Electricity provides the exhibitor the added tools of tapping the market right from advertising, direct mailers, Social networking and internet.
In short, if you are in power & energy sector and are looking the Middle East region and the developing territories of Asia and Africa, make sure you are there at Middle East Electricity.
Strokes Exhibits is a live Exhibition Design & Fabrication Company that delivers stunning Exhibition Stands for Middle East Electricity (MEE) from the intimate to the spectacular. Our passion, creativity and attention to detail ensure that our Exhibition stands engage, touch and inspire the event audience. Through meticulous planning and flawless delivery standards we deliver seamless Exhibition Stands that enable clients to create ‘wow’ live communications.