Preparing for the Airport Show Dubai- what you need to know?
Are you planning on attending the Airport Show Dubai this year? If so, there are a few things you need to know before you go. In this blog post, we will take a look at what the show is all about, and give you some tips on how to make the most of your visit. We hope that this information will help you get the most out of your experience at the Airport Show Dubai!
This year, the Airport Show Dubai is expected to be even bigger and better than ever before. If you’re planning on attending, here’s what you need to know. The show will take place at the Dubai World Central Exhibition Centre, and it will feature over 350 exhibitors from around the world. You’ll be able to find everything from aviation technology and services to passenger terminal equipment and security solutions at the show. So if you’re looking for new and innovative ways to improve your airport, this is definitely the event for you.
The key event in the segment, the annual Airport Show Dubai and Global Airports Summit presents the exhibitor and visitors the cutting edge technologies in the segment. Ever since its launch in 2001, the Show is eagerly awaited by experts especially of the MENASA (Middle East, Northern Africa and a South Asia) region. It becomes a meeting place for experts, investors, service providers and solution providers for the sector. Aviation in the region is growing by leaps and bounds and this exactly why the best in the world exhibit at the show where they get the global audience and the competitive edge.
To give you a hint of growth in GCC, here is a piece of information. Airlines from Middle East account for 8% of the global air transport industry (courtesy: Arab Air Carriers Organization- AACO) and a projected growth rate of 10 % in future while the global rate is pegged at a mere 5%. And the recently concluded Air Show takes off all doubts off mind. The whopping orders by Etihad Airways, Emirates Airline, Flydubai and Qatar Airways together placed an order to the tune of US $162.6 billion. No wonder as estimates show unprecedented growth in air traffic, by 2020, 400 million passengers will throng the airports. Contracts in the region would cross $11 billion. All this point one way – Airport Show and Global Airport Leaders Summit because it is where action and decisions would be.
H.H. Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, President of Dubai Civil Aviation Authority, Chairman of Dubai Airports, and Chairman and Chief Executive of Emirates Airlines and Group has been instrumental in raising the benchmarks of the event and taking it to the global levels with almost 80 participating countries. Today, the event is widely supported by the both international industry associations and local government authorities
Airport show Dubai is organized at Sheikh Maktoum Hall 6, Hall 7, Hall 8 of DICEC (Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre) earlier known as DWTC (Dubai World Trade Centre). It’s a newly built plaza of Trade Centre which is connecting DICEC via DWTC metro station. This plaza is featured by world-class facilities having coffee shops, restaurants and retail outlets.
Airport show Dubai is organized by Reed Exhibitions FZ LLC – A global event company, Reed’s market reach is extensive with a growing portfolio of more than 500 events in 41 countries including trade and consumer exhibitions, conferences and meetings, ranging across 44 odd industry sectors – from aerospace and aviation to beauty and cosmetics to sports and recreation.
Exhibitors can get following benefits by exhibiting in the Dubai Airport show:
- Simple. It means new and better opportunities in the industry. What’s more you get expanded profile and co-location with two other aviation events of Reed
- You get a global platform to hobnob and build partnerships with other players to partake in the US$100 billion worth regional airport development market
- Focus to the hottest growth region of the Middle East, South Asia and North Africa regions. Meet professionals of the area.
- Airport Show has strong backing of the government of Dubai, key associations and institutions in the region and elsewhere in the world.
- The ambient organization of the event is the real attraction. Enjoy a great event with unparalleled business opportunities.
- And the greatest advantage –Flexible participation options that allow exhibitors to choose the perfect match for their exhibiting needs.
Airport Show Dubai and Global Airport Leaders Summit attracts the various businesses related to aviation and airports.Thiss B2B platform includes:
- Equipment manufacturers
- Distributors of advanced technologies
- IT solution providers
- Service providers and others
Products and services:
- Airport Build and Installations
- Acoustics and sound
- Baggage handling
- Cargo handling
- Design Consultancy
- Fabrics, textures and other materials
- Floor and wall finishing
- Illumination, lighting and sun protection
- Parking equipment and services
- Passenger guidance systems
- Passenger handling
- Passenger information technology
- Promotional displays
- Seating, lounges, and other furniture
- Shop furnishings and catering areas
- Smoking areas
- Technical infrastructure
- Technical installations in buildings
- Terminal signage (e.g. passenger areas and gates)
- Washroom and accessories
- Airfield Construction and Installations
- Airfield lighting systems
- Environmental control (e.g. noise/flight monitoring)
- Hangar design and construction
- Marking and signage
- Pavement design and servicing
- Planning, consultancy and construction
- Technical installation (e.g. fuel farm technology, cabling)
- Airport Operations
- Airport maintenance
- Airport revenue management
- Property management
- Related services and aircraft services
- Terminal maintenance
- Training and recruitment
- Waste management
- Airport Security
- Access and perimeter control
- Bird control systems
- CCTV equipment
- Safety systems (Alarm fire control)
- Security training & consultancy
- Surveillance systems
- X-ray and detection systems
- Airport Technology and IT
- Baggage management and tracking
- Cargo management
- Communication systems
- Crash, fire, rescue technology
- Data processing hardware
- Internet services
- Passenger management
- Traffic and operations management
- Ground Support Equipment and Services
- Aircraft docking
- Aircraft handling
- Aircraft maintenance
- Airfield service equipment
- Baggage handling
- Cargo handling
- Consumables and fluids
- Other ground handling equipment
- Passenger handling
- Air Traffic Management
- ATC towers
- Data processing systems
- Fleet management
- Landing systems
- Mobile control towers
- Navigational aids
If you’re looking for an experienced Exhibition Stand Contractor in Dubai for the upcoming Dubai Airport Show, Exhibition Dubai Strokes Exhibits is your best bet. We have over two decades of experience in the industry and can help you create a Creative Custom Exhibition stand that will make a lasting impression on potential customers. Request a free proposal today to get started!