Why Exhibiting at Breakbulk Middle East is a Great Idea for Your Business
Breakbulk Middle East (BBME) is the place to meet Government ministries, private sector oil & gas companies and the world’s top EPCs, the key decision makers who hold the keys to new lucrative contracts. Companies in the Middle East follow strong gatekeeping systems and this event is one of the few ways to make direct contact with them.
Breakbulk Middle East Dubai is committed to advancing the industry, while simultaneously providing visitors and exhibitors with the best possible experience.
Conveniently located in the Dubai World Trade Centre, Breakbulk Middle East will attract the full industrial supply chain from over 55 countries and more than 2000 representing companies. This is your chance to grow your business by forging the relationships your company needs in this promising region that puts innovation first.
Breakbulk events are the leading industry-specific exhibition, which is held in four locations around the world. It is the best way to make direct connections with logistics and procurement decision-makers, assured by its deepening ties with the local government.
Breakbulk Middle East is more than an exhibition. It offers a full two-day conference, covering the hot topics project cargo specialists need to know to construct effective project plans and seize regional opportunities.
The conference led by the key players in the region also offers face-to-face opportunities to discuss these topics in great detail. It is the place for transport, logistics, and other service providers to connect with those that hold new business contracts with strong support from regional cargo owners.
For all those involved in the development, design and execution of the region’s projects – oil and gas, energy, chemicals and infrastructure – Breakbulk is a must-visit event. It’s where new business partners are made and new contracts are signed.
Why Exhibit at Breakbulk Middle East
- The perfect place to showcase your brand with over 4,000 industry professionals and key decision makers in attendance.
- As an exhibitor, you will meet face-to-face with the people like industrial manufacturers, project owners, EPCs, and global project forwarders who decide which service providers get the next contract.
- An opportunity to share your services and expertise directly with buyers in a venue designed for making the connections you need for new business.
- The exhibitor experience at Breakbulk Middle East is more than a stand on the floor. From the moment you sign your contract their marketing team supports your participation. You will receive more marketing exposure the earlier you sign.
Top 10 countries visiting the expo
Why You Belong Here
For the project cargo and breakbulk industry, Breakbulk Middle East is the region’s largest event. If you are in any way involved in the movement of heavy-lift and oversize cargo, this is the place to be. You’ll have the opportunity to meet the top industrial manufacturers, EPCs, project owners and all modes of transporters and related service providers under one roof. With more than 4,000 industry professionals expected at Breakbulk Middle East, you’ll be networking right from the opening of the exhibition until the last day of the event. You will surely leave the venue satisfied with a multitude of new customer leads.
Breakbulk Middle East include a full two-day conference programme as well. It will be instrumental in finding the business intelligence you need to identify the areas and types of projects with the most potential. This is where you are going to hear about the announcement of some of the major projects. To share with like-minded peers in the audience and with speakers after they’ve finished their presentations don’t forget to bring plenty of business cards.
Why Just Visit When You Can Exhibit at Breakbulk Middle East?
A majority of exhibitors you’ll meet on the show floor started their Breakbulk experience as visitors. By becoming an exhibitor, you will get more out of the experience. And most of these exhibitors have been coming back for the last several years.
Advantage first-time exhibitors at Breakbulk Middle East
Apart from the variety of stands, there is an entry-level option called Breakbulk on the Rise for first-time exhibitors.
Key stakeholders in the project cargo and breakbulk sector are represented in the Breakbulk Middle East Programme Advisory Board. The advisory board works with the Breakbulk Content Team to develop new ideas, provide a representation of voices from across the industry and ensure the integrity of the event content programme.
Do you want to exhibit at Breakbulk Middle East? This is the show you must attend before you commit to a larger investment in 2023.
For first-time exhibitors who are looking for an entry-level investment Breakbulk on the Rise is the answer. A turnkey opportunity, it allows you to experience the show without breaking the bank.
Benefits of Breakbulk Middle East on the Rise
- Free marketing support
- To promote your services and develop leads in the Breakbulk on the Rise exhibition space you are given a fixed location with your branding
- To bring your company’s services to the attention of thousands of industry professionals Breakbulk on the Rise participants will be listed on the website and in pre-show marketing materials.
- Access to exhibitor marketing materials – a custom invitation for your prospects/customers and a branded email banner to use on your website, in emails and social media channels.
- For three consecutive months of your choice monthly company news submission is to be posted on the Breakbulk website
Be a part of this major trade show in Dubai, and grab the opportunity to grow your business in this region.
Benefits of Participating in Breakbulk Middle East:
- A chance to meet over 4000+ industry experts and decision-makers
- Expand your business by getting involved with the region’s oil and gas, chemicals, and infrastructure projects
- You can meet the project owners, EPCs, and industrial manufacturers
- You will get a chance to accomplish your marketing objectives
Why choose Strokes Exhibits for exhibition booth design:
Dubai offers innumerable business prospects and exhibitors across the globe aspire to participate in a Dubai exhibition. You need to make an impact on people’s minds while exhibiting in Dubai. With a unique and innovative trade show booth design, you can allure the audience in Dubai.
We have been designing stands for more than two decades and have our own manufacturing unit and warehouse facility, so you need not worry about the storage of the trade show booths after the show is over. We have successfully participated in more than 2000 exhibitions so far!
Need our help in exhibition stand design and production? Contact us today!