Top Reasons to Visit Dubai Wood Show
The Dubai Wood Show, the Leading Global Wood & Machinery Trade Show, is a platform for serious wood professionals (sellers & buyers) to come and gather under one roof. It is frequented by quality visitors from more than 100 countries around the world.
What is its main attraction?
The unique opportunities it presents! For eg. the exhibitors at the show present lucrative business deals. It is also your chance to interact with experts from the industry.
Why is it unique?
- It is the only live-in-person event connecting the Global Wood and Woodworking Machinery Industry.
- It provides a platform for suppliers, manufacturers, and machinery and tools companies to display their products, innovative technologies, and large-scale machinery to key players in wood and woodworking machinery.
What are the highlights of the Dubai Wood Show?
- Networking opportunities with industry experts and decision-makers and learn from them.
- A platform to meet potential customers and explore new markets.
- Present your brand before more than 10,000 business professionals
- To meet with your customers and discuss potential business opportunities.
- A chance to meet all the players in the industry under one roof.
- Get the latest information by meeting with industry experts.
- Take advantage of great opportunities and exclusive offers from global wood and woodworking machinery players.
- Apt platform to search for partners in your field (manufacturers, traders, suppliers).
Reasons You Should Not Miss Dubai Wood Show
The Dubai Wood Show in its 17th edition is the region’s only large-scale dedicated (B2B) business-to-business meeting place for the wood & woodworking machinery industry. The trade show provides a platform for manufacturers, suppliers, and tools and machinery companies to showcase their products, production scenarios, innovative technologies, and large-scale machinery to key players across the Middle East and North Africa region.
Every year the show attracts more than 10,000 business professionals from 100+ countries and offers both a unique convening platform for the industry and a renewed opportunity to seal serious business deals on the ground with suppliers, manufacturers, and traders.
The Woodshow Innovation & Excellence Awards is instituted to recognize and celebrate achievements in innovation and craftsmanship in both the wood and woodworking machinery sectors, at a corporate and individual level. It is an opportunity for the attendees to reunite and network with industry peers, both old and new, in an informal and relaxed setting.
The Hosted Buyer and Matchmaking Programmes offer tailored B2B pre-scheduled meetings to increase exposure and sales with more than 100 direct purchasing influencers and authorisers.
- CNC Routing machine
- Doors & Windows Manufacturing Devices & Equipment
- Doors & Windows Production Materials
- Dust extraction equipment
- Accessories & Fittings
- Machineries for the furniture industry
- Manufacturers of upholstered products
- Machinery & lines for finishing
- Kiln drying & related timber technologies
- Clamps, Presses, Gluing & Finger jointing equipment
- Saw milling equipment, tools & accessories
- Wood Products: Veneers, Laminates, Particle board, Plywood, Engineered wood, MDF, Panel products, Moulded plywood, Sawn Timber, Wood composites.
- Wood treatment boilers & equipment
- Veneered products & wood-based panels
- Woodworking machinery plant & accessories for production of sawn timber, article board, veneer, OSB, MDF, LVL, Panels & Plywood
- Woodworking consumables & materials: Edge banding materials, Lacquers, Adhesives, Finishes, Polishes, Sanding materials, Sanding paper, Coatings, Abrasives, etc.
Why Exhibit at Dubai Wood Show?
- Network with key decision-makers and industry experts and learn about the industry trends
- Explore new business opportunities & meet potential customers from new markets
- Get brand exposure
- An opportunity to meet your existing customers and discuss new business prospects
- Know more about your main competitors
Access to both local and international industry players under one roof
Learn about the latest products and technologies at display and interact with expert industry professionals
Avail of exclusive deals on offer extended by the global players from the industry
A great platform to look for relevant partners to fulfil all business requirements (Suppliers, Manufacturers, Traders)
Wood Show: The Journey
Wood Show started its journey in Dubai, in 2005 and soon established itself as the only dedicated and unique platform for the wood and woodworking machinery industry in the Middle East and North Africa region.
Cairo Wood Show was launched in 2011, and has rapidly evolved into a solid platform for North Africa and the Middle East region.
In 2018, the Global Wood Show spread its wings and reached West Africa to initiate the Gabon Wood Show.
In 2020, WoodShow for the first time was organized in Indonesia (Indonesia WoodShow), with official support from the Ministry of Trade, Ministry of Industry and other reputed industry associations in the Republic of Indonesia.
Today, the WoodShow series have four shows (Dubai, Cairo, Gabon, and Indonesia) catering to more than 600 exhibitors and brands of wood, woodworking machinery and forestry industry every year and welcome 30,000+ visitors from all over the world. Through the Global Woodshow’s four platforms it aims to contribute significantly to the growth of the global wood and forestry industry and aspires to help exhibitors and visitors alike to work together and discuss future possibilities that will increase the scope of their business.
One of the leading global wood & machinery trade events, Dubai WoodShow’s next edition will be held in March, 2023 at the Dubai World Trade Centre. It will once again connect the global wood and woodworking machinery industry. This unique global event will see companies showcasing their products, innovative technologies, production scenarios and large-scale machinery where visitors get to experience unparalleled exposure to the industry.
What are the Benefits of attending the show?
- Direct access to the latest innovative technology
- Interact with industry leaders
- Meet both local and international players under one roof.
- A platform for cross-learning from industry professionals.
For professional visitors, admission to the exhibition is free of cost. They may re-enter at any time during the open days of the exhibition using visitor badges. All visitors have to complete their pre-registration online through the link on the homepage of the website to avoid wasting time in queues onsite.
Here are The Advantages of Becoming a Sponsor
The Dubai Woodshow attracts top-ranking wood and woodworking machinery professionals who are on the lookout for forging new partnerships. It is the gateway to the Middle East, and African markets, as well as the latest innovations. You can position your brand in front of a highly receptive audience of buyers and key decision-makers by becoming a sponsor.
You can also build your brand image by positioning it in front of top-ranking wood and woodworking professionals from all over the world.
Support your sales effort by making your brand memorable and attracting new clients.
In 3 days, display your brand to all Wood & Woodworking professionals
What Should Be Your Business Objectives?
Woo your target audience
The show allows your target audience to get more closely involved with your product or brand and enhance your visibility in the market. Attract more visitors to your stand during the exhibition.
Before, during and after the event convey your messages, and ideas to wood professionals through Dubai WoodShow channels, from website placement, email banners, and segment email communications.
Extensive Venue Branding
Throughout the venue you get a wide variety of branding options. You can even ask for a tailored package to suit your business and budget.
Hosted Buyer Programme
The program will not only bring together 100+ direct purchasing authorizes and influencers on one platform but will also discuss business opportunities for their current and upcoming projects.
Only senior-level authorities and buyers with direct-purchasing powers are admitted to the program and they must be qualified through the WoodShow Hosted Buyer Programme application process to attend as a VIP.
Who qualifies for the program?
- Regulatory Authority
- Projects Consultants
- Exclusive Travel Agents
A sneak peek into Wood Shows Around the World
For companies in the wood and woodworking machinery industry, the Dubai WoodShow provides a powerful venue to exploit the ongoing infrastructure and construction boom in the Middle East.
Cairo is the most vibrant marketplace and the capital of the North African commodities market. In forming the market of wood and wood machinery industry in the heart of Cairo, the Cairo Wood Show plays an important role.
Thanks to rapid development and expansion in West Africa, Gabon has become a bustling business hub. It is the ideal place for the wood and forest industry to meet.
Indonesia Woodshow is the premier destination for woodworking machinery and forestry specialists in the Southeast Asia region to meet and discuss business.
If you are looking for a trustworthy and experienced exhibition stand contractor in Dubai, for Dubai Wood Show, Strokes Exhibits can be your trusted partner. With two decades of experience in the industry, we can provide you with a custom-built exhibition stand according to your specifications that will drive more traffic to your stall and gain more brand exposure. Give us a call today!