8 Reasons Why You Need to Exhibit at Dubai Derma
Dubai Derma, the leading dermatology, and laser event in the Middle East, African market, and beyond, provides an opportunity for businesses, investors, and consumers to connect on a personal scale.
It focuses on how new products, technology, and procedures are revolutionizing the skin health industry, which is one of the fastest-growing economical boosters in recent years. It’s an exceptional platform that provides the latest scientific information and innovations in the field of skin care, dermatology, and lasers.
Dubai Derma’s last edition saw more than 1,200 international aesthetic, anti-aging, and skincare brands, and laser technologies from 400 exhibitors on display with strong country representation from South Korea, France, China, Germany, Spain, Turkey, Austria, Italy, and Poland.
Dubai Derma, held annually at the Dubai World Trade Centre, is organized by Index Conferences & Exhibitions, in association with the Pan Arab League of Dermatology, GCC League of Dermatologists, and Arab Academy of Dermatology & Aesthetics.
Dubai Derma brings together top-notch speakers, skincare practitioners, surgeons, industry experts, and all key stakeholders to get the most out of this significant meeting.
Apart from the excellent educational opportunities, the highlight of the event is a specialized exhibition held in conjunction with the conference. It is an ideal platform for business entities in the industry to promote and showcase the most up-to-date skin care equipment and products.
Why you should exhibit at Dubai Derma?
- It’s the best platform to showcase and promote the latest products, equipment, and services
- To generate more sales leads in the Middle East, Africa, and the Indian subcontinent
- To strengthen brand awareness
- To meet and greet the dermatology community from the region including end-users and distributors
- To launch new services and products
- Showcase your strategies, and advanced techniques, and launch new innovations to a larger audience
- Dubai Derma’s last edition saw 21,000 visitors from 104 countries all over the world
- The conference had more than 300 international speakers with over 300+ lectures and 70+ workshops
Exhibitor Profiles at Dubai Derma
- EMR/EHR Systems
- Disposables & Medical Equipment & Supplies
- Hair Treatments Equipment
- Laser & Laser Supplies
- Medical Lighting Equipment
- Laboratory Services
- Pharmaceuticals & Dermaceuticals
- Medical Office Supplies & Equipment
- Photographic Imaging Services & Equipment
- Practice Management, Software & IT Equipment
- Educational & Publishing Materials
- Anti-Aging & Skincare Products
- Surgical Instruments
Want to develop your business in this fast-growing region? Exhibiting in Dubai Derma is the best solution. It’s a unique business platform where some of the leading skincare professionals connect with companies for branding, networking, getting into new partnerships, and generating new business.
Dubai Derma, over the years, has firmly positioned itself as the leading global skin conference and exhibition in the Middle East, Africa, and the Indian subcontinent. It is more than just an exhibition. With its key trending topics, rich scientific agenda, and a list of world-renowned speakers, the event will provide you a productive and exciting experience.
Maximize your Exposure at Dubai Derma
Dubai Derma exhibition provides a great opportunity to share ideas and insights, network with different professionals and peers, and connect with a wide range of industry profiles.
The exhibition halls provide essential information in Dermatology, Aesthetics and Laser Field as well as many demos on the latest products and equipment.
Who attends Dubai Derma
- Aesthetic Clinics
- Manufacturer of Anti-Aging Products & Equipment
- Manufacturers of Dermatology Devices & Equipment
- Manufacturers of Skincare Products & Dermo cosmetics
- Manufacturers of Disposals
- Manufacturers of Haircare – Hair-loss Products & Equipment
- Manufacturers of Laser Equipment
- Ministry of Health
- Manufacturers of Pharmaceuticals – Drugs
- Distributor/ Importer/ Agent
- Higher Education
- Trade Association
- Medical Spa
Attendee Profile at Dubai Derma
- Aesthetic Surgeon/Specialist/Practitioner
- Laser Surgeon/Cosmetic Surgeon
- Facial Plastic Surgeon
- General Surgeon/General Practitioner
- Cosmetologist & Aesthetician
- Consultant Dermatologist
- Laser Aesthetician/ Specialist/ Surgeon
- Skincare Specialist/Medical Aesthetician
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
- Professor & Consultant Dermatologist
- Head Department of Dermatology
- Medical Spa Therapist
- Laser Technician
- Hair Specialist
- Healthcare Representatives
- Institutional Buyer
- Nail Experts
- Cosmetic & Nursing Advisor
- Wellness & Spa Owners & Managers
What is Derma Business Hub?
It’s an exclusive platform where exhibitors and selected buyers can meet in a dedicated environment.
Derma Business Hub will facilitate the meetings by pre-selecting buyers (importers, distributors, and key purchase departments from the GCC and the Middle East) and validating their investment and purchase levels.
To help exhibitors and brands reach out to key decision-makers, clinic owners, and new distributors meetings will be set up before the Dubai Derma event to secure in advance more productive and efficient meetings to develop their footprint in the region.
Why you should join Derma Business Hub?
- To source products efficiently through business meetings with worldwide manufacturers and suppliers of Dermatology, Laser devices, and equipment
- To network with brands looking for new business deals in the region
- To have meetings organized with suppliers matching your needs. These are done on a matchmaking basis model.
- To take advantage of Derma Business Hub Lounge access
Who and how to qualify for the buyer’s program?
Your purchasing authority within is:
Sole Purchasing Power
Final Purchasing Decision
Shared Purchasing Power
You are operating in either one of the following countries:
United Arab Emirates
Rest of the Middle East
You are interested in the following products:
Aesthetic Products (Fillers, Botox, Injectables, Implants)
Anti-Aging Equipment & Products
Dermatology Devices & Equipment
Skincare Products & dermo-cosmetics
Haircare / Hair loss Products & Equipment
Pharmaceuticals / Drugs
Body Contouring & Wellness devices
Your company is either:
Clinics (Big clinics)
Your position is one of the following:
Purchasing or Procurement Director/Manager
We’re here to help!
Want to exhibit at Dubai Derma? Strokes Exhibits is offering exhibition stand construction, services, event management, and event planning. We have a wealth of experience in designing and producing exhibition stands, individual booth designs, and construction and have been working with premium companies and international brands on projects across the UAE for more than 20 years. We offer an extensive range of solutions and can help promote your brand creatively and cohesively within a compelling space, which will enable you to achieve this on a budget.
We provide a choice of quality exhibition stands, booths and pavilions and has a dedicated team of designers and exhibition production experts who can help you put up a showstopper stand. Call us today!